Franklin, Greenswag, Channon & Capilla has represented and assisted closely held businesses and some financial institutions in connection with various commercial lending transactions including the negotiation and structuring of various complex commercial loans; negotiation, drafting and/or review and modification of loan documents and closing of the transactions.
Examples of Franklin, Greenswag, Channon & Capilla work in this area include:
- Representation of national bank in structuring, documenting and closing the loans with the respect to the development of a large scale golf course and housing community
- Representation of national bank in structuring, documenting and closing the loans with respect to the leveraged buy-out of a nationally known automotive based manufacturer
- Representation of regional banks in connection with the structuring, documenting and closing of loans with respect to multiple other real estate and/or corporate developments and acquisitions
- Representation of national food industry company in obtaining acquisition and construction funding for the development and construction of a manufacturing facility and in closing the subsequent permanent financing with Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Representation of multiple companies in connection with obtaining financing for buy-outs, revolving lines of credit, equipment financing, etc.